Volunteers Needed for Upcoming Season
The Essex 73's are looking for volunteers for its upcoming hockey season. Gameday personnel is required; door persons, box office, 50/50 sales, merchandise booth and other related. Please mail John Vangent at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, or for more information.
Main Camp & Exhibition Schedule
MAIN CAMP SCHEDULE
Tuesday, August 19th 7:00 - 9:00PM (Shaheen Rink)
Thursday, August 21st 7:00 - 9:00PM (Shaheen Rink)
Tuesday, August 26th 8:00- 10:00PM (Libro Rink OR Shaheen Rink TBD)
Thursday, August 28th 8:00 - 10:00PM (Libro Rink OR Shaheen Rink TBD)
*any invited players unable to attend any dates please advise Scott Miller email@example.com
Sunday, Aug. 31st @ Amherstburg Admirals; 7:00PM
Tuesday, Sept. 2nd vs Amherstburg Admirals @ Essex; 7:00PM
Essex 73's Hire Tatomir as Equipment Manager
PRESS RELEASE - July 23, 2014
The Essex 73's, after receiving many inquiries, have hired Tyson Tatomir as Equipment Manager. Tatomire takes over from long-time 73's equipment staff, Ron "Soupy" Campbell and Ron "Pee Wee" Prpich.
Tatomir was Assistant Equipment Manager from 2006-2009 with the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes as well as the Head Equipment Manager with the OHL's Windsor Spitfires. He worked last season with the Belle River Canadiens.
The Essex 73's would like to thank all those who applied for the position.
73's Participate in Essex Fun Fest Parade
ESSEX 73's TRIVIA QUESTION will return next season.
Deadline: Sunday 11:59pm Sunday before next Essex 73's home game.
This week's winner receives two (2) tickets to the next Essex 73's home game.
1) Select your choice
2) If your choice is correct, and you are the only person to answer the question correctly, you are the winner
3) Tie breaker determined by draw. Example two or more correct answers, all will be entered into a draw and first person's name pulled is the winner
4) Winning prize will be available for pickup at Essex 73's box office the night of next home game
5) You can enter as many times as you want providing you use a unique and valid email address
6) You can only win once in a given month
7) Valid ID required to claim prize
8) Prize has no cash value and can not be exchnaged or refunded
9) Executive members and volunteers of the Essex 73's are ineligible